MSc Eng Waste and Resources Management
- Register for our exciting full-time (1 year) or part-time (2 year) coursework Master’s degree in Waste and Resources Management.
- Suitable for Engineering and Science graduates as well as professionals in industry and government.
- The purpose of the MScEng in Waste and Resources Management is to develop multidisciplinary knowledge at an advanced level, foster innovation and technological advancement for sustainable development, and prepare graduates and practitioners for specialised professional employment in the waste management sector.
- Core modules cover research methodology in waste management, integrated waste management systems and logistics, waste as a resource, environmental sanitary engineering, and waste management in developing countries.
- Specialisation modules, of which one must be chosen, include landfill design and management, management of industrial and organic waste, and the design of water and wastewater treatment plants.
- A dissertation, weighted 50% of the degree, is also required.
- All lectures are ONLINE and are delivered in blocks in a blended mode.
For further information contact Professor Cristina Trois